Office to rent60 Fountain Street, Manchester
3,602 sq. ft. | £5,853 pcm| £1,351 pw
- 3,602 sq ft (334 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- New VRV air conditioning to each floor
- 2 new 8 person lifts with security controlled access
- New glazed entrance with feature recessed glazed doors
- New disabled platform lift
- Refurbished reception area with high quality finishes throughout
- Reception area feature wall
- Newly refurbished toilets to every floor and New suspended ceilings to floors
- Internal redecoration to high standard throughout
- Basement car parking
- Bicycle parking and shower facilities and 24 hour access
The building is located in the heart of the central business district of Manchester City Centre, occupying a prominent position fronting Fountain Street. The offices are in close proximity to the major retail areas and a short walk from many of Manchester's finest bars and restaurants. King Street is to the rear of the building and offers the highest quality leisure and boutique retailers within the city centre.
60 Fountain Street is well situated for public transport with both St Peters Square and Piccadilly Gardens Metrolink stations nearby. In addition to this the offices are well served by a variety of bus services with Manchester Piccadilly Gardens bus station being within walking distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-50373119.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 60_Fountain_street_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WHR Property Consultants LLP, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.