|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2017 (68 days ago)|
- BACK ON THE MARKET DUE TO A CHANGE IN TENANTS CIRCUMSTANCES
- 3 DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Bathroom & En-suite
- Select Gated Development
- Former Public House
- High Spec
- STUNNING VIEWS
BACK AVAILABLE TO LET DUE TO A CHANGE IN PROSPECTIVE TENANTS CIRCUMSTANCES *** A HIGH SPEC modern maisonette in a CHARACTER building in a former public house. This is a very individual property in gated grounds with PLENTY OF PARKING, incredible VIEWS, 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, En-suite and bathroom and a STUNNING MEZZANINE LIVING ROOM as well as a LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER. Also benefiting from gas central heating & double glazing! Available NOW!
No housing benefit
No smoking permitted within the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identificationdocumentation upon application of a rental property prior to referencing.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer orcontract.
3. The property description, photographs and plans are for guidance only andmeasurements are approximate and intended as general guidance.
4. Please ensure that you are informed of what is included in the propertyrental, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded.
5. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreementbefore signing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50374245.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5905753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Onwards & Upwards, Morley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.