|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 February 2015 (903 days ago)|
- Brand new throughout
- Two double bedrooms
- Large private terrace
- Two bathrooms
- Wooden flooring
BRAND NEW – This impressive new apartment comprises part of a modern development of flats and benefits from much sought after outside space in the form of a large private terrace.
BRAND NEW – This impressive new apartment comprises part of a modern development of flats and benefits from much sought after outside space in the form of a large private terrace. This contemporary apartment is finished to a high standard throughout, it is spacious and situated with walking distance of varied transport options.
The accommodation is split over two levels, on the first floor is a large open plan kitchen and reception room. The kitchen area is fitted with a large oven and six ring gas hob, dishwasher and double fridge freezer. The living space opens out through French doors to a large private terrace, ideal for entertaining. As you make your way up the stairs to the second floor you are presented with two double bedrooms, one of which has access to an en suite bathroom, the flat also comes fitted with a second master bathroom suite. The property has a smart modern feel throughout.
Located just a few minutes’ walk from the Piccadilly and District line tube from Barons Court. Also within close proximity are the popular shops, bars and restaurants of Fulham and Parsons Green.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50385137.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5987B3030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Fulham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.