Office to rent2nd Floor, St. James's Square, Manchester, M1
£3,458 pcm (£798 pw)
2,766 sq. ft.
- 2,766 sq ft (256 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Newly refurbished offices
- LG3 lighting
- Upgraded male/female facilities
- New carpeting throughout
- New three compartment perimeter skirting trunking
- Panel convector heaters
- Quality common areas throughout
- Newly tiled and impressive entrance reception
- Eight person passenger lift
7 St James Square is situated in a prime position in the heart of Manchester City centre’s business and financial district, just off John Dalton Street one of the main transportation routes in and out of Central Manchester.
7 St James Square benefi ts from being situated close to all the City’s principle public transport communication links including Piccadilly Railway Station and Victoria Station.
The city’s two principle bus terminals and a Metrolink station provide direct access throughout Greater Manchester. All are within approximately 5 minutes walk of the premises.
7 St James Square is an attractive and contemporary office building, arranged over basement, ground and four upper
floors with male and female WC facilities on each floor. The offices provide flexible accommodation for either an open plan configuration or cellular offices. Parking is also included.
7 St James Square has been comprehensively refurbished to provide high quality office accommodation. 7 St James Square is a unique opportunity for companies to occupy self contained office floors within Manchester City Centre’s business district.
This impressive office accommodation is accessed via a refurbished and stylish reception entrance area directly off St James Square.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-50420753.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7_St_James_Sq_2766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avison Young, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.