Office to rentKingsgate, Wellington Road North, Stockport, SK4
£393 pcm (£91 pw)
205 sq. ft.
- 205 sq ft (19 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- New suspended ceilings
- Category II lighting
- New carpet tile floor coverings
- Impressive manned reception area and reception
- Refurbished wc facilities
- Three 12 person passenger lifts
- Three compartment perimeter trunking
- Gas fired central heating system served via slimline panel radiators
- Air cooling (4th floor)
- New wall coverings
Kingsgate is an imposing 7 storey office building that has been comprehensively refurbished. The floor plates can accommodate 151 - 11,500 sq ft and cater for expansion requirements.
• Stockport railway station - 5 mins walk
• Stockport Town Centre/ Bus Station - 4 mins walk
• Manchester Airport - 10-15 mins drive
Kingsgate is prominently situated fronting Wellington Road North (A6), within close proximity to Stockport town centre. The A6 is the principal arterial route from Manchester City Centre to Stockport. Kingsgate is situated in an unrivalled position for local, regional and national transport links, being close to Junction 1 of the M60 motorway, Stockport railway station and Stockport bus station.
The building is also within walking distance of Stockport town centre’s main shopping area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-50430701.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Kingsgate_4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WHR Property Consultants LLP, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.