Office to rent1st Floor, 34-36 King Street, Manchester, M2
£659 pcm (£152 pw)
790 sq. ft.
- 790 sq ft (73 sq m)
- Flexibility and adaptability of existing layout
- Carpeted floors
- Well known business location
- Highly desirable and much sought after commercial destination
- Enjoys convenient access to Manchester’s comprehensive transport network
- Open plan office areas
- King Street is Manchester’s most prestigious business address
King Street is Manchester’s most prestigious business address, located in the city’s vibrant and sophisticated prime commercial core. King Street is the heart of cosmopolitan Manchester and home to a number of high calibre financial institutions and professional occupiers. This highly desirable and much sought after commercial destination is endorsed by a number of prestigious office developments within the immediate vicinity of 34-36 King Street.
A wide range of high quality niche retail and leisure operators combine to offer a variety of amenity adding to the appeal of this extremely desirable location. King Street enjoys convenient access to Manchester’s comprehensive transport network including Piccadilly, Oxford Road, Victoria and Deansgate railway stations, as well as being within a short walk of St Peters Square metrolink station.
34-36 King Street represents a unique and exciting opportunity to acquire offices in the heart of Manchester’s prime business core. The subject premises is on the first floor, situated above a high quality retail operator at ground floor level..
• Flexibility and adaptability of existing layout
• Carpeted floors
• Well known business location
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-50471627.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 34_36_King_St_M26AZ_790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avison Young, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.