|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2017 (128 days ago)|
- Very Quiet and Peaceful Area
- Safe Parking Facility
- Huge Kitchen and Living Room
- Big Front and Huge Back Garden
- Opp Bus Stop, 3 diff bus from East Croydon 20mins
- Tram from EAST CROYDON 15mins
- Recently Decorated Entire House to high standard
- CCTV and ALARM Fitted
- 2mins walk to Co-operative and Post Office, shops
- Memory Foam Mattress
Property reference number 5717755. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Its a 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House, renting our (guest) bedroom for the first time as the family moved abroad. Recently (2months ago) decorated entire house very carefully to high standard as we would live in. Very quiet neighbourhood having big Front Garden and Huge Back Garden (well maintained). 1 Living Room, another Living room (private), big Kitchen(NEW), 1 Breakfast Room, 1 Conservatory, 1 downstairs good sized Toilet, Upstairs Toilet and Bathroom, Car Parking Facility, High-Speed Fibre Optic Broadband.
Looking for decent single working professional or student, who value the house and look after as their own. No Pets, No Smoking inside
* Please quote ref. 5717755 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50483811.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5717755_50517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.