Retail Property (high street) to rent281 Kentish Town Road, London, NW5 2JS
£38,500 pa (£3,208 pcm)
800 sq. ft.
- 800 sq ft (74 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Situated on a busy and vibrant High Street on Kentish Town Road (A400) itself
- Within close proximity to a range of transport connections:
- A mainline railway station
- Underground station
- Over ground connection (at Kentish Town West and Camden Road stations)
- Multiple bus routes with the majority going into or around Central London
- Local occupiers include Barclay’s, The Post Office, Sainsburys, Tesco’s, Pret a Mange, Costa Coffee
Listed building, currently fitted as a Jewellers and pawnbrokers shop.
Frontage just over 15’6”. Providing a retail area and ancillary space of approx 800 sq ft.
Features include: Period display cabinets; 2 safes in situ; male & female w.c’s.
Other traders are able to occupy the unit subject to use of fixtures and fittings.
By way of New Lease - Terms to be agreed
Ratable Value £19,750 (As per VOA website)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-50504822.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 281_kentish_town_NW52Js. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Simon Seaton Commercial Estate Agents Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.