|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 November 2017 (26 days ago)|
- Spacious flat with two bathrooms
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, reception room, separate kitchen
- Bright, West facing reception room
- Close to Earls Court, High Street Kensington and Gloucester Road tube stations
A spacious two bedroom flat on the second floor of a smart period conversion in Kensington. The flat benefits from a west facing reception room, separate kitchen and two bathrooms.
Marloes Road is well located in the Kensington/Gloucester Road borders. Transport links include High Street Kensington, Earls Court and Gloucester Road tube stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50553675.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FCL010057_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , South Kensington Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.