|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 September 2017 (30 days ago)|
- Great value for money
- Modern secure gated development
- 2 large double bedrooms
- Two private balconies
- Spacious open plan kitchen/reception
- Fully integrated kitchen with modern appliances
- Lots of natural light - spacious
- Real oak wood flooring throughout
- 5 mins from London Fields Station
- Low running costs - High speed internet
A superb two bedroom flat available on a very nice quiet attractive street. The flat has a spacious reception which leads out to the private balcony. The modern fully fitted open-plan kitchen comes with a built in fridge freezer, gas cooker/oven with extractor hood, high quality wooden work surface and plenty of storage units. The large double bedroom has French doors leading out to the decent sized private balcony enough room for a small table and chairs. The French doors allow in a lot of natural light giving it a more spacious feeling. Both double bedrooms are a decent size and are furnished with good quality bedroom furniture. The family size bathroom is a good size and has modern fixtures and fittings.
Less than 5 minutes walk to London Fields Station which can get you to Liverpool Street in just 11 minutes via the new Overground system. All the shopping facilities and public amenities of Mare Street as well as vibrant Broadway Market are only minutes away. There is plenty of outdoor space to take advantage of such as London Fields Park, beautiful Victoria Park and Well Street Common Park all within 5 minutes.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_004929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.