|Added on Rightmove:||09 July 2015 (1048 days ago)|
- five double bedrooms
- four piece family bathroom
- bespoke en suite
- further walk in dressing area
- moments to crouch end broadway
- wood floors
- spacious basement
- lots of character
- excellent condition
- short bus ride to finsbury park station
litchfields exclusively present this immaculate 5 double bedroom period house on a quiet road minutes from crouch end broadway. original tessellated tiled hallway with wood flooring throughout, reception rooms leading to an elevated conservatory, master bedroom with a spacious luxury en-suite and walk in dressing room, second bedroom leading to stunning roof terrace with clear views over alexandra palace. contemporary kitchen providing integrated appliances, corian work top and dining area. clever basement consisting of play room, utility room, w.c & fitted storage. secluded mature rear and landscaped front gardens. Brilliant period character with a **reference & admin fee at £150 per person with inventory cost from £60 to £200 applicable, depending on property size/furnishing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50784613.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5821082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Litchfields, Crouch End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.