|Added on Rightmove:||29 September 2017 (173 days ago)|
- Available Late November
- Two Bedroom / Two Bathroom
- 10th Floor with Large Private Terrace
- Fully Furnished
- 24hr Concierge
- Short Walking Distance from Canary Wharf & South Quay DLR
- Parking Available via Seperate Negotiation
LIFE residential are proud to present a stylish two bedroom, two bathroom apartment on the 10th floor in Indescon Square.The apartment compromises of an open-plan kitchen & living/dining area leading onto a private balcony the apartment offers spacious living accommodation. The property includes fully integrated kitchen appliances & high quality furnishings. Two double bedrooms with ample storage, one en-suite and one family bathroom. The apartment maintains a modern style throughout.
Within walking distance of South Quay DLR station the development is well placed for quick access into Canary Wharf and all of its transport links and amenities. The development further benefits from a 24 hour concierge service. Whether you work in Canary Wharf or the city, the development is perfectly situated to serve both. A viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 927261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.