|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (80 days ago)|
- Oak floors
- Very secure gated development
- Central town centre
Property reference number 5697039. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Period Town Centre Ground Floor Apartment
- Double bedroom with wardrobe.
- Bathroom with bath and shower.
- Open plan kitchen living area.
- Satellite TV.
- Solid oak floors.
- Venetian blinds.
- Walnut worktops.
- Modern very economical gas central heating system.
- External boiler for safety.
- Gas central heating.
- Designer radiators.
- Dishwasher, fridge, washer/dryer and oven and hob included.
- Very secure and quiet location, walled and gated yet right in the middle of town.
- Automatic Entrance Gate to Mews.
- Entry phone.
- Nice secluded and sheltered south facing garden area.
- Kept grounds.
- Two car parking spaces.
- Secure visitor parking.
- Character Property but modernised and economical to run.
The flat is in an excellent location, right in the middle of the town centre and a 7 minute walk away from the train station.
* Please quote ref. 5697039 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £250.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50865042.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5697039_51128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.