|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 December 2017 (100 days ago)|
- French doors onto the communal gardens
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Spacious layout
- Easy walking distance to town centre and Pittville Park
- EPC rating C
- No Deposit Option Available
**No Deposit Option Available - call 01242 210700 for details**
Leaders are pleased to present this modern two bedroom ground floor apartment in this sought after block in Pittville. The property is presented in modern decor and briefly comprises; kitchen with washing machine, cooker, fridge and dishwasher; modern bathroom with shower over bath, two double bedrooms and spacious living room with french doors on to the beautifully maintained communal gardens. The property also benefits from a en-bloc garage and visitor parking to the front, in addition nearby on street parking is also available.
Available unfurnished. A pet may be considered by negotiation, subject to an increased deposit. Sorry no smoking, no DSS and no students.
EPC rating C
*No Deposit Option - terms and conditions apply*
Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees - please contact us for further information or visit our website
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50868993.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1167991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Cheltenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.