|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2017 (44 days ago)|
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Views of The City, Canary Wharf, River Thames & O2
- Stylish fully fitted kitchen
- Floor to ceiling glazing and stunning winter-gardens
- 0.2 mile from Stratford Central & Jubilee Line, DLR, London Overground
- Approx. 714 sq ft (66.3 sq m)
- EPC: B
Oversized luxury one bedroom apartment with views of the City and Olympic park. Located in Unex Tower directly opposite Stratford underground station for an easy commute to Canary Wharf and the City.
Featuring the highest quality and designer brand names throughout. High spec kitchens include handle-less fitted units, engineered stone worktops, glass splash backs and fully integrated appliances. Bathrooms offer cabinetry and ceramic tiling. Wardrobes to bedroom and under floor heating throughout. Private roof terrace with spectacular 360° vistas of London, 24 hour concierge service and secured bicycle storage.
Tenant agency fees: £240 inc VAT administration fee per property, £60 inc VAT referencing fee per Tenant/Guarantor
* images are of completed Glasshouse Gardens development units used as a representation of the development only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50891022.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CTS150072_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.