|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (252 days ago)|
This updated character cottage set back from the A414 offers rural views with excellent transport links to Chelmsford and London. Oil central heating and private drainage. Gardens to front and rear of the property with parking for three cars. Opportunity to let additional garden by negotiation with landlord.
Set back from the A414 the property lies close to High Ongar with easy access to Chipping Ongar, the M11 and London to the west and Chelmsford a short drive to the east.
Accommodation comprises of:
- Kitchen (3.8m x 2.2m) rear aspect overlooking fields with sink-drainer, electric oven and hobs.
- Dining Room (4.4m x 2.6m) adjacent to the kitchen.
- Living Room (3.6m x 4.2m) beamed ceiling with historic beams and windows overlooking the front of the property.
- Lounge (3.2m x 4.1m) beamed ceiling with characterful inglenook fireplace surround.
- Bathroom (2.2m x 1.8m) shower, toilet and sink.
- Bedroom 1 (2.4m x 2.9m) comfortable double overlooking the front of the property with generous built in storage. Access via separate staircase.
- Bathroom (2.4m x 2.9m) bath, toilet and sink. Additionally cupboard storage space.
- Bedroom 2 (4.0m x 3.7m) double room overlooking the front of the property.
- Bedroom 3 (3.1m x 2.6m) overlooking the rear of the property.
The property benefits from a private drive with parking available for up to 4 cars. Garden laid to grass at front and rear of the property with additional lawn area available if desired.
The property has mains electricity, oil central heating and private drainage.
Energy Performance Certificate:
Whirledge & Nott does not have any authority to give representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate. No assumption should be made that the property has the necessary planning, building regulations or other consents. Whirledge & Nott has not carried out a survey nor tested any appliances, services or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
Strictly by appointment Viewing of the property is entirely at the risk of the enquirer. Neither Whirledge & Nott nor the vendor accept any responsibility for any damage, injury or accident during viewing.
The property is to be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. A two month deposit is required and will be held in accordance with the terms of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme. Rent will be paid monthly in advance by standing order.
The tenant will be required to provide Whirledge and Nott with the necessary details for referencing. There will be a charge of £150 per application payable by the tenant. Referencing will include credit checks and all character and employer references.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whirledge and Nott, Residential.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.