|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2017 (41 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms; Master with en-suite shower room
- Living room with balcony overlooking park area
- Well fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, including dishwasher
- Modern bathroom; Lift and stairs to upper floors
- Allocated parking; Additional visitor's permit
- Furnished; EPC Rating: D; Managed by HASLAMS
A contemporary first floor two bedroom apartment which benefits from full fibre optic cabling. Located within the favoured Kennet Island development this building has an impressive communal reception and landscaped communal areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51011496.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 66907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.