|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2017 (9 days ago)|
- One bedroom apartment C. 547 sq ft
- Private Balcony
- Warehouse Aesthetic
- Smartly Designed Kitchen
- Exclusive Social Club access
- The Grocer- deli/café/bar
- Landscaped Public Spaces
- New Bridge with easy access to zone 2 transport links
Nestled in the new London City Island E14 neighbourhood, JOHNS&CO present this large one bedroom apartment at c.547 sq ft with a private balcony. The property is designed to a high specification with the open plan kitchen combining bespoke shelves and cabinets with concealed lighting, a hanging system for utensils and high-spec European brand appliances. Inside your new home, accommodation allows you to express your own vision of city island life & enjoy sprawling views which may include the O2 area, Canary Wharf and beyond. LCI will combine the cool of the creative East and the luxury lifestyle of Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2319728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.