|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (36 days ago)|
- Spacious 2 bed 1 bath
- 2 large double bedrooms
- Big open plan kitchen/reception
- Family size modern bathroom
- Access to communal garden
- Parking available
- Homerton & Hackney Wicks Statiions
- On a nice quite road
- Opposite beautiful Victoria Park
- Great transport links - Kings Cross 11mins
A spacious 2 double bedroom flat close to Victoria Park. The flat has 2 large double bedrooms and one smaller room which is currently set out as the living room, a kitchen diner and one bathroom. It's on the ground floor and is on a quiet one way street that is round the corner from Victoria Park. Transport links are easily accessible as well with the A12 just moments away as is Homerton and Hackney Wick Stations within walking distance. Offered both furnished abnd unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_000021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.