|Added on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (145 days ago)|
Addington Road is one of our premium properties; spacious and well designed, highlights include, intelligent lighting, 4 en suite bathrooms. This seven bedroom property is located near the London Road close to the Royal Berkshire Hospital, 15 minutes from station, 10 minutes from the University and 10 minutes from central shopping area, The Oracle. Even the River Thames and large parks are only a short walk from the house.
In your bedroom
• Double beds
• Wardrobe and full length mirror
• Chest of drawers
• En-suite bathroom / washbasin
In the house
• Large, well-equipped kitchen
• Communal living area with Cable TV
• One communal bathrooms and second
• Garden with decked area
• Intelligent lighting systems
• Central vacuum system
• Wireless Internet included
• Fire/Smoke alarm
• Gas central heating
Would make for the perfect home for a group of up to 7, a must see for Students/Proffessionals.
Price stated per person/room.
Within easy walking distance of Reading town centre, Addington Road is on a main bus route and is only a 5 minute drive from the M4.With the River Thames a 10 minute walk away, there is plenty to do outside of the house.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adams Estates, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.