|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 October 2017 (46 days ago)|
- Available November
- Allocated Parking Available
- Rent Includes Utility Bills
- WIFI Included
- Located in a Cul-De-Sac
- Double Glazing
- Individual Bathroom
- Double Bedroom
- Long Term
Suite of rooms on the second floor of this modern, well presented house share in Wellingborough. EXCLUSIVE use of the double bedroom, separate lounge and individual bathroom situated on the second floor. This is more than just a room in a house share ** Viewing highly recommended ** ALL bills included.
TWO BEDROOM UNFURNISHED HOUSE SHARE AVAILABLE FROM NOVEMBER 1st 2017
Nicholas Humphreys are pleased to bring this well presented professional house to the market. Located in St Marys` Paddock, Wellingborough it is well located for easy access to the Train Station with a direct line to St Pancras and local towns. Town Centre amenities are within walking distance. Good access to major roads such as M1 and A45. Room available is a second floor double with private Lounge and own Bathroom.
Internally, the second floor comprises of:
- One double bedroom: unfurnished with built in wardrobe and window to front elevation
- Living Room: good size living room with Velux windows
- Bathroom: large bathroom with sink, WC and shower head over bath and heated towel rail
Internally, the shared accomodation comprises of:
- Kitchen Diner: fitted units with plenty of storage along with washing machine, fridge freezer, oven and gas hob with extractor. Dining table and four chairs incl. Double doors leading out onto Garden
- Additional Room: Spare room downstairs currently used for storage
-WC: Separate WC on the ground floor
-Outside: Small paved garden with shed at rear for storage. One allocated parking spot to front of property for non commercial or branded cars. Communal area maintained by a management company
Rent, Fees and Terms:
- Rent: Top floor double bedroom incl. separate bathroom and lounge is £650 PCM
- Deposit: One months` rent
- Application Fee: £200 per person
- Contract Length: minimum 6 months
-Bills: Includes Council Tax, Service charge, water, WIFI, electricity and gas
- Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
VIEWINGS Call 01604 217826 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org from 8am - 8pm Monday to Saturday
TENANCY DETAILS Before reserving a property ensure that you know the length of the tenancy and the payment terms.
WE COME TO YOU to sign the tenancy agreement, we can meet you in your current house/flat.
TO RESERVE To reserve a property you simply visit https://www.nicholashumphreys.com/branch
**To keep up to date with us follow us on twitter @NJHNorthampton and facebook.com/NJHNorthampton**
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51236010.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27341507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Northampton and Cambridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.