|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (106 days ago)|
- EPC RATING C
- EN SUITE TO MASTER
- 2 DOUBLE & 1 SINGLE BEDROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
Large family home with garage, situated in popular location of Sugar Way, close to local amenities - AVAILABLE 1ST DECEMBER 2017
Spacious family home with garage, situated in the popular location of Sugar Way this property comprises of:
ENTRANCE HALLWAY - Neutral walls, carpeted * CLOAKROOM - Neutral walls, vinyl floor, toilet and sink * LOUNGE: Neutral walls, carpeted, patio door leading to rear garden * KITCHEN/DINER - Neutral walls, vinyl flooring, wall and base units, 4-ring gas hob and electric oven, space for dishwasher * UTILITY ROOM - Neutral walls, vinyl flooring, space for washing machine, fridge and freezer BEDROOM ONE - Neutral walls, carpeted, built-in double wardrobe, double * EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM - Neutral walls, vinyl flooring, toilet, sink and shower cubicle * BEDROOM TWO - Neutral walls, carpeted, double * BEDROOM THREE - Neutral walls, carpeted, single * BATHROOM - Neutral walls, vinyl floor, three piece suite with shower attachment over bath * OUTSIDE - Rear garden laid to lawn with patio, single garage * ADDITIONAL INFO - Gas central heating, Upvc windows * DEPOSIT £950 - NO PETS - NO HOUSING BENEFIT - ENERGY RATING C
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51248508.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4730F5830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Peterborough Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.