|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2017 (62 days ago)|
- No letting fees!
- Great location with countryside views
- Open plan Kitchen/ Living room
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Second double room and family bathroom
- Allocated parking space
- Entrance Hall
- Landscaped communal grounds
- Very good bus link to city centre
- Good local amenities
Property reference number 5718510. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A modern two bedroom apartment situated on the very popular Abingdon road. This accommodation comprises of 2 double bedrooms (1 master with ensuite) a large open plan lounge/dining area with a fully equipped kitchen. There is also a large separate bathroom with shower over the bath. This stylish property has spacious living areas and is finished throughout to a high standard. Located at the bottom of Abingdon road this property is in prime location for not only central Oxford but also the Oxford business park. The south facing balcony has countryside views. We would highly recommend viewing of this amazing property.
Deposit is 6 weeks rent.
* Please quote ref. 5718510 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51248562.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5718510_51478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.