|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (86 days ago)|
- 3 Bedrooms
- Close to Amenities
- Close to City Centre
- Near main transport links
- Tastefully Presented Throughout
- Sought After Location
- Available to Students
- Fully Furnioshed
- £310 Per Person
- Half Rent July/August Unoccupied
A Three bedroom house, with a spare study room, ideal for students from the University Hospital of Wales and Cardiff University. Located on Tewkesbury Street which is a stones throw away from the popular Crwys Road and Whitchurch Road. Minutes away from Cardiff University and just 2 miles from the City Centre.
- Fully Furnished
- Close To City Centre
- Close To Amenities
- Gas Central Heating
- Available For Students
Spacious fully tiled Kitchen with modern appliances.
RENT: £930 PCM. £310 per person
***Property Available 1st July 2018***
- Half Rent over July and August -
(Unoccupied. Can store belongings over this period. Individuals can stay on full rent over summer, while other tenants not occupying can pay half rent.)
Call our Lettings Team on 02920 409999 (option 1) for more information or to book a viewing.
Any photographs and descriptions provided are for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51248985.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingstons, Cardiff.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.