|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2017 (57 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Newly refurbished period property
- Outstanding views to front and back of property
- Neutrally decorated throughout
Property reference number 5715923. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Two bedroom character property tastefully decorated to a high standard.
Close to local shops and schools (Calderbrook Primary School) with excellent bus and train links to Rochdale, Manchester, Leeds, Halifax etc.
Living room (14'10" x 14'9") (4.52 x 4.50 sq m)
- Front entrance leads into neutrally decorated light and airy living space
- Character Beams
- Storage cupboard
- Newly decorated and newly laid carpets in neutral tones.
Kitchen (14'10" x 7'2") (4.51 x 2.19)
- New internal doors
- Contemporary white kitchen with dark granite effect work surface
- LED spotlights
- Electric hob and stainless steel extractor hood
- Grey Linoleum flooring.
Bedroom 1 (15'0" x 8'2") (4.56 x 2.49 squ m)
- Newly carpeted and decorated
- traditional windows in excellent condition
- Picturesque views
Bedroom 2 (14'5" x 7'7") (4.40 x 2.32 squ m)
- as per bedroom one.
- Stunning views to the rear of the property
- New bathroom fitting (washbasin with integrated cupboard, shower with glass screen and toilet,
- Grey Linoleum flooring
- LED spotlights
* Please quote ref. 5715923 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51249321.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5715923_51659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.