Office to rentUnit 5B, Hattersley Park, Ormskirk, Lancashire, L39
1,020 sq. ft.
- 1,020 sq ft (94 sq m)
- Self-contained Ground Floor Unit
- Offices but Suitable for a Variety of Alternative Uses Subject to the Necessary Consents
- Primarily Open Plan and Newly Fitted Out with WC, Brew Station
- Two Car Parking Spaces
- Approx 1,020 sq ft
- Planning Granted Dec 2015 for Change of Use to D2 (Assembly and Leisure) For The Purpose of a Pilates Studio.
- Flexible Space With Scope For Partitioning - Subject To Lease Term
The subject unit (5B) is to provide newly fitted out, self-contained and primarily open plan ground floor office accommodation but may be suitable for alternative uses such as D1 (medical) subject to the necessary consents.
The property has its own dedicated entrance with glazed frontage, leading into an open plan office area fitted with perimeter and wall mounted electric heating.
Suspended ceiling with integral lighting. Carpet tile floor finish to be fitted upon tenancy, subject to ingoing tenants proposed use. Night time use electric security roller shutter across front entrance.
The unit is bright with natural light from three sides and has quality fittings throughout including a porcelain floored tile entrance area, independent security alarm and fire alarm. It is located in an area with availability of superfast broadband and excellent mobile phone signal.
Planning was granted in December 2015 for change of use to D2 (Assembly and Leisure) for the purpose of a Pilates Studio. Planning Ref - 2015/1087/COU http://webdocs.westlancs.gov.uk/00535986.pdf.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-51277444.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.