Retail Property (high street) to rentEcclesall Road, Sheffield, S11
1,993 sq. ft.
- 1,993 sq ft (185 sq m)
- 1,993 sq ft (185.12 sq m)
- Sheffield's premier retail and leisure "Golden Mile"
- High student footfall and the gateway to Sheffield's sought after south west suburbs
- Completed to shell specification ready for tenant fit out with gated loading area to rear.
Situated on Sheffield's premier retail and leisure 'Golden Mile' the unit is located at the city centre end of Ecclesall Road benefiting from a very prominent location with a high level of passing traffic and footfall. The area benefits from a large resident population within easy walking distance. Other notable nearby occupiers include, Waitrose, Shell and Weatherspoons.
A ground floor retail unit that has been completed to shell specification, ready for tenant fit out. The property benefits from a gated rear loading yard which is accessed via an archway from Ecclesall Road.
Outside - gated yard to rear for deliveries with pavement frontage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-51396682.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PDMM118EcclesallRd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Jenkinson and son, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.