|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (82 days ago)|
- Fabulous one bedroom warehouse conversion
- Featuring contemporary and stylish accommodation
- Reception room flowing onto a fully fitted open-plan kitchen
- Superb full tiled bathroom with white suite
- Bedroom with wall-to-wall fitted wardrobes
- Great location close to transport links and amenities
LONG LET. Set within a warehouse conversion just moments from the City, Shoreditch and Hoxton Square, this stylish one bedroom flat enjoys chic décor, exposed brickwork, wood floor and fabulous fixtures and fittings throughout.
Tabernacle Street offers restaurants and bars while the fashionable bars and restaurants of the Shoreditch Triangle and the City are also only moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1046397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.