|Added on Rightmove:||26 August 2015 (1001 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Tumble dryer, Fridge, Washing machine, Freezer
- Microwave, Crockery & cutlery, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Welcome pack, Weekly cleaning & linen service
- Conservatory, BikeStore, Garage
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed
- Permit Parking
- TV in master bedroom, Free wireless Internet access
- Power shower, Separate shower, Hairdryer, Towels, Linen
- Central Heating, Double Glazing
A well presented and larger than average 2 bedroom town house with parking on site. Situated just yards from Emperor's Gym and everything York has to offer.
Private main access with WC
A seprate modern kitchen with open hatch overlooking the living area and seperate washer/dryer. Living area has a corner sofa, unlimited wiFi,TV/Dvd and dining area to accomodate 4
Master bedroom with wooden furnishings, TV, study area and built in wardrobe.
There is a Conservatory / Veranda overlooking the car park off the master bedroom
Contemporary bathroom with shower over the bath and heated towel rail
2nd double sized bedroom with sofa bed and storage facilities ( an ideal study room!
Permit parking on site for 1 car and a garage should you need additional storage facilities or have a 2nd smaller car.
Cycles could be stored within the garage and electronically operated
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.