|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 September 2017 (86 days ago)|
- 10 mins walk to Chingford Train Station
- Private landlord
- Allocated parking
- Close to Epping Forest
Property reference number 5717484. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Well presented unfurnished two double bedroom house located in Westminster Gardens E4, a quiet secluded cul de sac.
- 0.4 miles from Chingford Train Station.
- Station Road is a 10 mins walk which has a selection of bars, restaurants and cafes.
- Spacious living room with doors leading out to the garden.
- Fitted kitchen on the ground floor.
- Upstairs are two double bedrooms and a bathroom, with shower over the bath.
- Outside the rear garden measures approximately 26ft in length with patio area.
- To the front of the property there is an allocated parking space and visitor parking.
- Close to Epping Forest.
- Council tax band D.
This property is also in the catchment area for some well regarded schools at both primary and secondary levels.
* Please quote ref. 5717484 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51455157.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 5717484_51925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.