|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2017 (129 days ago)|
- 4 minute walk from Clapton Station
- 10 minute to Liverpool Street
- Chatsworth Rd Market, Millfields Park and River Lea
- 10 min walk to Stoke Newington High St
- Free parking - quiet residential road
- Gorgeous split level Victorian conversion
- Double size bedroom - built in storage
- Modern open plan fully loaded kitchen
- Exquisite varnished original wood flooring
- Attractive Victorian features
A gorgeous split level 1 bed Victorian conversion situated on a quiet residential road with free parking only a few minutes from Clapton station. The flat features: 1 double size bedroom with big built in wardrobes and big bay windows letting in lots of natural light; An all-white glossy open plan kitchen with a lovely oak wood kitchen top consisting of gas cooker/oven, built in fridge freezer, washing machine, breakfast bar and lots of storage units; A bright reception room with exquisite varnished original wood flooring; A modern bathroom with tub and fresh chrome fixtures and fittings. The property is in a cracking location only 3-4 minutes walk from Clapton station which links you to Liverpool Street in just 10 minutes. A 7 minute walk east and you're on Stoke Newington High Street, a 15 minute walk south and you're in Hackney Central, a 10 minute walk west and you're on Chatsworth Road Market and beautiful Millfields Park/River Lea. There is free parking on the street and countless number of bus routes and night buses. The flat has been newly refurbished to a very good modern standard with attractive Victorian features andhas low running costs.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_005130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.