|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2015 (912 days ago)|
- ALL INCLUSIVE BILLS
- FREE FAST WIRELESS INTERNET
- SUITABLE FOR 2ND YEAR, 3RD YEAR & POST GRADUATE STUDENTS
- 32 INCH TV AND LICENCE INCLUDED IN LOUNGE/KITCHEN
- FREE GYM MEMBERSHIP AT XERCISE4LESS
- ONSITE MANAGEMENT OFFICE OPEN MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- FREE COMPUTER AND PRINTER FOR YOU TO USE
- PARCEL COLLECTION SERVICE
- SECURITY TEAM, FOB ENTRY SYSTEM & CCTV
- ONSITE PARKING AVAILABLE (PERMIT)
MAKE MANOR YOUR HOME!
The modern shared Lounge/Kitchen is supplied with two fridge/freezers, a microwave, oven/hob, a vacuum cleaner, modern dining table and chairs, two leather sofas and a 32" flat screen TV* (inc Licence, *TV installed summer 2015).
The bedrooms are fitted with a ¾ size bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, bookcase and drawers.
Each property has a minimum of 2 shared bathrooms.
We have an on site management office open Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm, offer a FREE computer & printer for you to use, a parcel collection service, hold regular in house social events and also offer all our tenants a years Gym Membership at Xercise4Less Nottingham.
The only additional charge you would need to pay for is in the on site laundrette!
We deal with any maintenance issues promptly, have a security team who work on a call out basis, all our buildings operate on a fob entry system & have 24hr CCTV to give you peace of mind.
The Village, on Faraday Road in Lenton is perfectly situated for The University of Nottingham students being only 5 minutes walk to the Jubilee Campus, and 20 minutes walk to University Park Campus.
For those not so keen on walking, a hopper bus runs from Jubilee Campus to all other campuses, best of all - it's free of charge!
Derby Road adjoining Faraday Road has frequent bus services which will get you to the Queens Medical School within a couple of minutes.
Ilkeston Road adjoining Faraday Road is the place to be to catch one of the many buses running into the City Centre, which takes around 10 minutes, or you can walk within 20 minutes.
We encourage you think green and use our many recycling areas around the site.
There is a city cycle station a short walk away where you can hire a bike for the day completely free! We also have numerous bicycle storage racks around the site should you wish to bring your own.
There is a retail park situated across from Manor Villages with a Greggs, Dominoes Pizza, Wok & Go, Subway and a Lidl supermarket. There is a cinema and a new state of the art gym nearby.
Visit our office anytime between 9am & 5pm Monday to Friday to view our showflat!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BELDOVER1617ENS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manor Villages Ltd, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.