|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2017 (170 days ago)|
- ZONE 1-CITY & SHOREDITCH AREA
- CLOSE TO LIVERPOOL STREET
- CLOSE TO OLD STREET
- CLOSE TO BANK
- PERFECT conditions
Property reference number 5718886. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
*** ROOMS in SHOREDITCH zone1***
-Amazing fully furnished room at £760pcm ALL BILLS AND CLEANING INCLUDED
Several night buses and shops just next to the flat, OLD STREET AND LIVERPOOL STREET are about 8-10 mins walking distance.
Walking distance to:
The flat comprises kitchen, bathroom, storages and entrance.
There is other 2 rooms and 2 flatmates males and female, working professional of age of 20-30.
-In the hearth of the CITY, close to many shops an offices
- Regular professional cleaning
- Professional and respectable flatmates
- Amazing price value
Please note the rooms are just for single occupancy.
Please provide your mobile number and moving in date when enquiring.
* Please quote ref. 5718886 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £200.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51486222.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5718886_51967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.