|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (77 days ago)|
- Bow E3
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Open-Plan Reception/Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms (One En-suite)
- Own Balcony
- Various Local amenities and Walk To Devons Rd / La
- Rent Directly from Experienced Landlord
Property reference number 5718771. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Available beginning of November, a well presented and spacious first floor apartment comprising of two generous size double bedrooms, one with en-suite, separate bathroom, large and airy reception room, open plan fitted kitchen and own private balcony.
It is situated in a modern gated development with security phone entrance system and a lift.
It is ideally located close to all local amenities, leisure centre and fantastic transport links i.e. Devon's Road DLR, Bromley-by-bow and Mile end tube stations. This apartment would ideally suit busy professional sharers looking for a short commute back to a stylish, spacious, furnished home, with exceptional conveniences on your doorsteps.
* Please quote ref. 5718771 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £120.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51489999.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5718771_51973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.