|Added on Rightmove:||01 August 2015 (845 days ago)|
- Superbly presented and refurbished property - Rooms from £85.00 per week/ £368.33 per month
- 18 Bedrooms - 1 room immediately available
- 3 Communal rooms including a cinema room
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Laundry room
- 6 bathrooms
- Bills Included. This includes BT Infinity Superfast Unlimited Broadband
- Walking distance to The Hive and university campuses.
- Viewing highly recommended
- Weekly cleaner for all communal areas
Superbly presented and refurbished property located in the City Centre comprising 18 bedrooms. Having 2 communal kitchens, laundry room and a basement TV room.Rooms range individually from £85.00 per week to £110 per week inclusive of bills. 2 single rooms available from Feb 2018. The property rental costs include BT Infinity Super-fast Unlimited Broadband.Additional benefits include double glazing and gas central heating. This property must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer.Students and professionals welcome.*Agency fees apply.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51493195.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4492438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Black Pear Lettings Ltd, Worcester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.