|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (71 days ago)|
- Single garage
- Fenced private area
- Detached first floor flat
- Quiet location
- Covered way to front door
- Enclosed in a courtyard
- NO DSS/PETS/STUDENTS
- DEPOSIT £1342.50
1. PLEASE NOTE: PROPERTY REFERENCE NUMBER: REF:01295
2. Click ‘Request Details’
3. Enter your Name, Email and Phone etc.
4. Prosico will text and email you a link to an online form
5. Complete that form
The flat comprises of 3 well maintained bedrooms, a lounge, kitchen and a bathroom with it's own separate shower.
All are freshly painted with recently fitted new carpets. The windows are double glazed and cavity wall insulation was installed in July 2017.
Economy 7 electricity provides the heating and hot water, with additional thermostatically controlled panel heaters that can be used as an alternative depending on lifestyle.
An added bonus is the garage, for off road parking, which has an electrical supply.
A flight of stairs leads to the first floor hallway off which are all the rooms. Each main room is of a similar size measuring approx 4mx3m. The kitchen has ample storage units both overhead and at floor level, comprising of beech worktops, new beech vinyl flooring and space for washing machine, cooker and fridge freezer.
There are ample sockets. Each bedroom has its own door key and vanity sink unit with under storage, mirrors and overhead lights.
A TV amplifier provides a signal to each room; telephone points are available in each room, with the master socket in the hall.
£50.00 tenancy contract
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prosico, Northampton Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.