|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (129 days ago)|
- Hackney Downs & Central stations
- London Fields 2min, Dalston 2min
- Liverpool St 9min, Stratford 10min
- Beautiful Hackney Downs Park
- New luxurious flat
- 3 very big double size bedrooms
- Over 1000sqft living space
- Private patio garden
- 2 modern bathrooms
- Energy efficient - Low running costs
An awesome spacious (over 1000sqft) brand new luxurious 3 bed 2 bath flat with a large private patio garden situated in a new modern build in the heart of Hackney only a couple of minutes from Hackney Downs/Central Stations. The property features: 3 (equal size) very large double bedrooms all having direct access to the private patio garden, 2 brand new modern bathrooms (1 en-suite shower), a very large reception area big enough for living and dining space, a vast newly fitted open plan kitchen fitted with brand new appliances. The property is located just 2 minutes walk from Hackney Dows station and just 5 minutes walk to Hackney Central station. These stations have the following journey times: London Fields 2 mins (Broadway Market), Dalston 2 mins (Kingsland Road), Highbury & Islington 6 mins (Victoria line), Liverpool Street 9 mins (4 underground lines, 4 Overground lines), Stratford 10 mins (Olympic Park, Westfield). The flat is overall in untouched pristine condition with brand new oak wood flooring throughout and available furnished or unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_005153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.