|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 December 2017 (19 days ago)|
* A neat and tidy two mid bedroom terraced property situated in a highly convenient location for the town centre and amenities.
* The property briefly comprises: Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom.
* Gas fired central heating system and Upvc double glazing.
* Communal garden / yard area to the rear
* NO SMOKERS. NO PETS. NO D.S.S.
* AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Lounge - 3.46m X 3.35m (11'4" X 11'0") - Radiator. Laminate flooring. Fire place.
Kitchen - 3.45m X 4.16m narrowding down to 3.28m (11'4" X 13 - Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Sink unit with a drainer. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Space for fridge. Stairs off. Wall mounted boiler.
Bedroom One - 3.46m X 3.31m (11'4" X 10'10") - Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.34m X 1.88m (10'11" X 6'2") - Radiator.
Bathroom - White suite comprising of bath with feeder shower, pedestal wash hand basin, W.C. Radiator. Part-tiled walls.
Outside - To the rear, there is a communal garden / yard area and two brick and tile outhouses allocated with the property.
Directions - If you are travelling from Leek town centre, travel up on the Ashbourne Road, turn right onto Moorhouse Street and then tak the first left onto Grosvenor Street, and the property is located on the left hand side which can be identified by the Bury & Hilton 'for sale' board.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Council Tax Band 'A' - The tenant will be responsible for the council tax, water rates, utilities and TV licence. The rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
Fees - FEES PAYABLE BY TENANT
A charge of £100 per person will be made on all applicants of 18 years of age and over to cover the cost of referencing.
A payment of £120 will be chargeable on top of the deposit paid to cover the cost of carrying out a check out report at the termination of the tenancy.
These fees are inclusive of VAT.
Guarantor - In the event of a guarantor being required, an additional £100 (including VAT) will be payable.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51570360.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27376453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.