|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 June 2015 (1002 days ago)|
- Retail AI / A2 Premises
- 932 sq approx Ground & Basement
- 24 / 7 Transprt Links
- New Shop Front & Elec shutter
- New Lease to be agreed
- Ideal and potential for Dentist
- Close to Tube & Train Stn.
- Close to City,Spitalfield & liverpool
- Solicitors & Accountancy Firm
Clarke & LLoyds are pleased to offer this retail A1/A2 premises on New road off white chapel road . The shop comprises with wide fronted shop with Ground and Basement accomodation and The Whitechapel is the heart of London’s East End - a vibrant area where a diverse community lives and works. the shop is just minutes from the district’s leading attractions, such as Brick Lane, Spitalfields Market, The Tower of London, The Design Museum and, on weekends, Columbia Road’s beautiful flower market.
Furthermore,the right opposite Barts and The London hospitals, providing the unique business opportunity premises for an ideal choice of investment. The premise has a wonderful business opportunity for an exclusive Retail A1/A2
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAL_001965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke & Lloyds Property Consultants, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.