|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 October 2015 (986 days ago)|
- Washer/Dryer, Fridge
- Microwave, Crockery & cutlery, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Weekly cleaning & linen service
- Garden, Patio
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed
- Paid parking nearby
- Free wireless Internet access, Broadband Connection
- Power shower, Separate shower, Hairdryer, Towels, Linen
- Double Glazing, Storage Heater/other
**Serviced Apartment-All Inclusive Rent**
The Beehive is a newly renovated 1 bedroom property with private access. Situated just 5 -10 minutes to the heart of the city and on bus route for Nestle, Monks Cross business and retail parks.
Private access into the living area which has ceramic flooring, leather seating and a wall mounted TV
Kitchenette with hot plate, combination microwave oven, washer/dryer and small fridge
Dining table with 4 folding chairs and ideal as a study area/
Contemporary double shower with under basin storage and WC
Master bedroom with wooden flooring, solid wood furnishings and access into a private courtyard
Parking can be offered at the Black Horse Inn ( opposite ) at £5.00 each 24 hour stay
Ideal location for business and leisure purposes and best suited for a single occupancy or couple.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.