Office to rentHigh Street, Ballymena, BT43
24,776 sq. ft.
- 24,776 sq ft (2,301 sq m)
- Carpet flooring
- Plastered and painted walls and ceilings
- Surface mounted fluorescent strip lighting
- Perimeter cable trunking
- kitchenette on both floors
- Male and female wcs
- 8 person lift
Kilpatrick House is situated on High Street in Ballymena town centre, close to the Tower Centre Shopping Centre.
The available accommodation comprises 5,095 sq ft at second floor and the entire third floor of 5,470 sq ft. The remainder of the building is occupied by two government departments, HMRC and DARD. There is a secure on site car park to the rear. The accommodation is finished with carpet flooring, plastered and painted walls and ceilings and surface mounted fluorescent strip lighting and perimeter cable trunking. Oil fired central heating is installed, along with uPVC double glazed windows. There is a small kitchenette on both floors with alternating male and female wcs. An 8 person lift is provided.
Flexible lease terms are available at a rent of £6 per sq ft, per annum exclusive.
Full repairing and insuring terms by way of service charge.
We are advised by Land & Property Services that the NAV of the property is £67,300. Rate in the £ for Ballymena 2012/2013 is £0.5935.
All prices, rentals and outgoings are quoted exclusive of VAT which may be chargeable at the prevailing
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-51643820.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference kilpatrickhouse_24776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mapeley Estates Ltd, UK.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.