|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 January 2017 (274 days ago)|
- Stylish apartment in a gated development
- Two double bedroom suites with fitted storage
- Spacious drawing room with doors onto balcony
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Daytime concierge and secure parking
- Second floor with lift and security entry
- Located on the slopes of St George's Hill
John D Wood & Co. Weybridge Lettings are delighted to offer this stylish second floor apartment offering 1889 sq. ft. of accommodation with a private balcony and daytime concierge. EPC Rating B
Set at the foot of St George’s Hill, this gated development offers secure underground parking and well maintained communal grounds. Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle, guest bedroom with fitted storage and en suite bathroom with shower cubicle, study, cloakroom, stylish kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and large drawing room with door to balcony. Security entry and lift. Early viewings recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51672868.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000226094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.