|Added on Rightmove:||20 November 2017 (123 days ago)|
- Rent: £82 pppw - Available: September 2018
- Amazing 3 bed house
- Finished to a very high standard
- Fully furnished
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Separate utility room
- Delux bathroom suite
- Double glazed throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Ideal for post grads and professionals
Rent: £82 pppw - Available: September 2018 - letslivehere presents to the market this Amazing Three bed house situated on Bolingbroke Street. The property is finished to a very high standard including a modern fully equipped kitchen with separate utility room. Suitable for post graduates and professionals.
There is a spacious lounge with wall mounted fire and a large comfy leather corner sofa. The kitchen is situated just off the lounge and has been fitted with modern solid wood units. All the bedrooms are a good size and are provided with double beds. The bathroom is fitted with a seperate shower cubicle, large bath, wash basin and WC.
The property also benefits from a yard to the rear.
The location is excellent and just yards away from the local amenities and quirky cafe's on Heaton Park Road. The local Morrisons store is only five minutes away on foot with the universities and City Centre within walking distance. The number one nus stop is also a stones throw away providing easy access tot he City Centre.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51721032.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144002799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.