|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 January 2018 (50 days ago)|
- A First Class Example of a Modern FURNISHED Three Bedroom Mews House in a Great Location
- Refurbished From Top to Bottom - All For the Benefit of the Next Lucky Tenant
- Nicely Positioned Facing Onto Victoria Lock Waterfront
- Modern Well Equipped Modern Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Newly Fitted UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors & Recently Fitted Combi Boiler
- Available Immediately
- No DSS, No Smokers & No Pets
- Bond £760
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This is a first class example of a FURNISHED three bedroom modern style Mews house which has recently been comprehensively refurbished top to bottom - all for the benefit of the next tenant. Quite literally everything has been done.
The position facing onto Victoria Lock is delightful. It has had newly fitted UPVC windows and exterior doors, newly fitted Baxi Duo-Tec combi boiler, new kitchen with appliances and the bathroom is smart and modern. Throughout, the décor is tasteful and the floor coverings are neutral.
Located only a few moments walk from Durham University Stockton Campus and within easy reach of Stockton Town Centre, Thornaby Station and a multitude of other really useful facilities.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BIL170364_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.