|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2017 (152 days ago)|
- 3 bedrooms (2 double and 1 single)
- Available now
- 24 hr security
- Heating and Hot water inclusive of rent
- Communal garden
- 2 bathrooms
- First floor with lift
- Reference Fee £48.00 incl.VAT per sharer
- Energy Efficiency Rating Current Band: E
A spacious three bedroom first floor flat, with lift, in this popular development in the heart of West Kensington. The flat comprises two large double bedrooms, smaller single bedroom, spacious reception room, two bathrooms, second shower room and modern eat in kitchen. North End House further benefits from 24 hr security and use of a well maintained communal garden. Heating and hot water is also inclusive of the rent. Barons Court and West Kensington tube stations are within walking distance allowing easy access in and out of central London. Kensington High Street is also close by offering an abundance of shops and restaurants. Available now and offered on an unfurnished basis. Referencing Fee is £48 inclusive of VAT per Tenant.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27396528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tates , West Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.