|Added on Rightmove:||07 April 2017 (225 days ago)|
- End Of Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms
- Sitting/ Dining Area
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- En-Bloc Garage
A very well presented terrace two bedroom property situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location in the picturesque and sort after village of Walsham-Le-Willows. The accommodation comprises a light and airy entrance hall with full length double glazed windows to side aspect, kitchen, sitting/ding room and two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. The property is well presented throughout with UP VC double glazed windows and doors and electric radiator heating.
Front aspect double glazed door, front and side aspect windows, wood laminate flooring, electric radiator, under stair cupboard and doors to;
Sitting Room 18' 5" x 9' 7" ( 5.61m x 2.92m )
Front aspect double glazed window, rear aspect double glazed sliding door, electric radiator and wood laminate floor.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.92m x 1.93m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, tiled floor, work surface with breakfast bar, stainless steel sink and drainer, 4 ring electric hob, wall and base mounted units, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and integrated electric oven.
Loft access, carpet, airing cupboard and doors to;
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.95m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, electric radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.29m )
Front aspect double glazed window, electric radiator and carpet.
Rear aspect double glazed window, tile effect vinyl flooring, heated towel rail, low level flush wc, hand wash basin, panelled bath with tiled surround.
The property is approached via a courtyard with similar properties neighbouring the house. To the rear there is a fully enclosed garden with patio and lawned area and has a pathway leading to the rear access to the single en-bloc garage.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51795494.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4853E5221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Diss Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.