|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (54 days ago)|
- 1 bed flat perfect for a couple.
- Victorian mansion block located on a quiet street.
- Spacious reception with views across London
Property reference number 5691862. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Our lovely 1 bed flat is up for rent, giving you the chance to enjoy a great location combined with peace and quiet right in the heart of Fulham.
About the area:
The flat's in a great location, it's quiet and tucked away from busy roads. There's a good coffee shop around the corner, nice for lazy brunches at the weekend and it's just 250 metres from Bishop's Park, perfect for summer time relaxing in the park.
There's also lots of other lovely bars, restaurants and coffee shops within walking distance.
Commuting and socialising in town:
You'll be able to get anywhere Central or West of London quickly as the flat is just 10 minutes walk from Putney Bridge tube and located on major bus routes into Picadilly / Soho. Putney railway station is a short bus-ride across the river.
In the basement you have access to store your bike securely, without having to carry it into the flat each day.
About the flat:
You'll benefit from good central heating, wood flooring throughout and well proportioned rooms (see floor plan) in a quiet street away from main roads which make it the perfect escape from the hubbub.
Some of the flat's features are:
- Charming period features. High ceilings and large windows. Feature fireplace in the living room.
- Separate kitchen with built in dining area.
- Large hall. Useful for extra storage or you could also create a separate office space
- Spacious double bedroom.
- Useful storage. In the bedroom, hall and kitchen there's plenty of discrete storage
- Fantastic view over London from the living room, right to the London Eye.
- Great location. There's Fulham Road at one end of Waldemar Avenue and Munster Road at the other end both with lovely restaurants, bars, cafes and boutique shops.
- Low noise levels. You have no one above you with only 1 adjoining wall and you're on a quiet street.
We look after our tenants and if there are any issues, we always sort out them out quickly using a premium maintenance company.
Suitable for a professional couple or individual.
* Please quote ref. 5691862 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51820323.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5691862_52552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.