|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2017 (55 days ago)|
- Private first floor apartment with juliette balcony
- Two large double bedrooms with long hanging wardrobes in each
- Fully fitted master bathroom with bath and high mounted shower
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with all appliances & breakfast area
- Landscaped & maintained gardens
- Fully furnished to executive standard with wooden floors & berber carpets
- On site allocated Parking with visitors spaces
- Easy walking distance to local shops, park & pub
Located in this sought after development within the ever popular area of Maidenbower this modern 2 double bedroom 1st floor apartment affords generous accommodation comprising of a part tiled bathroom with modern coloured sanity ware, fitted kitchen with built in appliances including washer dryer, oven hob and hood and fridge freezer. A spacious double aspect lounge with wooden floors and leather sofas. All shops, public transport and school are but a few minute`s walk away, making this apartment truly a gem.
We are full Members of the (`Property Redress Scheme`) Member no.PRS001788
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ONE RENT, Crawley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.