|Added on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (147 days ago)|
- Unfurnished two bedroom Coach-house
- Spacious accommodation
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Two double bedrooms
- Popular location, close to town location
- Gas fired central heating/double glazed
- Private garage and allocated parking
- Restrictions: no smokers, pets or unwaged
- EE Rating - C
Spacious, modern two bedroom coach house, situated in a popular area close to local amenities and Bideford Town; garage and allocated parking, gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout.
In brief, the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, L shaped living room with entrance into the kitchen including integrated oven, gas hob and extractor over, fridge/freezer and washing machine; two double bedrooms and family bathroom with three piece suite consisting of panel bath with electric shower over, W.C and wash hand basin.
Restrictions: no smokers, unwaged or pets. EE rating - C
Available shortly for long let.
From Bideford Quay proceed over the old bridge and upon reaching the mini roundabout turn left signposted Barnstaple. Continue past Cornwall Farmers Market and take the next turning on the right. Proceed up this road and take the second turning on the left and immediately left again into Donn Gardens. Continue along for a short distance where the property can be found on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51861252.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BDL120005_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bideford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.