|Added on Rightmove:||29 November 2017 (178 days ago)|
- Modern Style Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Unfurnished & Available From Early December 2017
- Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Surroundings
- Gardens to the Front & Rear, Driveway Provides Parking for a Couple of Cars
- uPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Modern Style Kitchen Units & Appliances & Modern White Bathroom Suite
- No Smokers, No Pets, No DSS. Bond £650
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A modern style two bedroom semi-detached house in popular, pleasant cul-de-sac surroundings. Unfurnished and available from early December 2017, it has the advantage of gardens to the front and rear, parking for a couple of cars, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler. Comprising entrance porch, lounge, breakfast kitchen with modern style units and appliances and conservatory. The first floor has two bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ING170382_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.